No matter how expensive a lipstick you buy, but with dry, chapped lips, you will always end up disappointed in our look.
Dry, chapped lips are a problem that needs a quick fix. So, the best way is to use an overnight lip treatment that heals while you sleep.
To help you decide the best one in the market, we have consolidated a list of the 13 best overnight lip treatments for you to choose from.
However, narrowing down a single one might be a problem. So here are some tips to help you with it.
- Some tips before you choose
- Best Overnight Lip Treatment in 2021
- Aquaphor Lip Repair Ointment – Long-Lasting Moisture to Soothe Dry Chapped Lips
- Carenel Korean Cosmetics Lip Sleeping Mask
- Lip Treatment Moisturizer and Conditioner: Hanalei Lip Therapy
- Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask Overnight Moisturizer Treatment
- O’Keeffe’s Lip Repair Night Treatment Lip Balm .25oz Jar
- Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Overnight Intensive Lip Treatment, Ultra-Conditioning Lip Care
- Avashine Lip Sleep Mask with Collagen Peptide
- Neosporin Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy 0.27 oz
- Vivostar Lip Sleeping Mask
- Moisturizing Green Tea Matcha Sleeping Lip Mask Balm
- BeauteHacks Moisture & Collagen Booster Sleeping Lip Mask
- Somaluxe Store Lip Rescue Collagen + Peptide Complex
- Blue finger Lip Scrub, Double Effect Lip Sleeping Mask
Some tips before you choose
- Long Term vs Quick moisturization: Look for lip treatments that not only offer quick moisturization but long-term too. You don’t want your lips to feel the same once the balm has dried out.
- Look for hydrating ingredients: Some natural ingredients are known to provide good moisturization benefits for your dry lips. Opt for balms with ingredients such as aloe vera, Vit E, coconut oil, murumuru butter, shea butter, castor oil, and jojoba oil.
- Day/Night or Night: While some balms are meant only for night use, some can double up as day gloss/balm. So opt for a product that suits your needs in this category.
Best Overnight Lip Treatment in 2021
Aquaphor Lip Repair Ointment – Long-Lasting Moisture to Soothe Dry Chapped Lips
Aquaphor is a dermatologically tested and recommended lip treatment product. It helps cure chapped and dry lips even with the first application.
Made from Vit C, chamomile, and shea butter extract, it leaves lips moisturized and soft. In addition to that, it is devoid of harmful chemicals such as parabens and is also free of fragrance.
- Dermatologically tested
- Great for dry, chapped lips
- Results from the first application
- Is devoid of scent so might not be favorable for all
Carenel Korean Cosmetics Lip Sleeping Mask
Carenel is a Korean lip masking brand. You wonder if this information is enough to buy it since Korean cosmetics have a preordained image of being superior and trustworthy. But there is more to this product.
This lips sleeping mask is made of berries. So not only will it smell great but feel creamy smooth on the lips. Berry mix helps cure dry, damaged, wrinkled lips naturally while removing dead skin accumulation.
You can go to bed with this lip mask or even use it as a gloss for a shiny look.
- Made of berry mix and Vit-C
- Comes in a pack of 3
- Cures wrinkled, dry, damaged lips
- Can be used as a lip gloss
- Non-greasy formula
- Hard to find any
Lip Treatment Moisturizer and Conditioner: Hanalei Lip Therapy
Straight from the Hanalei bay in Hawaii, this lip care is made of Hawaiian Kukui oil. It helps lock in the natural moisture of your lips, hence preventing dryness. Some other ingredients include shea butter, grape seed oil, beeswax, etc.
This balm doubles up as a gloss, so you can choose your favorite color from a choice of 7 different shades such as dragon fruit, mauve-pink, mauve red, rose, etc.
You can also opt for Hanalei sugar scrub for removing dead skin and apply this balm afterward.
- A balm and a lip gloss
- Great for moisturizing dry lips
- 7 Shades to choose from
- Not recommended for people with nut allergies
Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask Overnight Moisturizer Treatment
Mamonde uses a flower to keep your lip problems at bay. Plum blossom is a natural exfoliator and is rich in antioxidants. It helps remove dead skin cells gently and leaves the lips moisturized and dewy. Apart from this, the mask has murumuru butter and Alpha Hydroxy Acid that adds the moisturizing factor.
Whether you use it as a day balm or a night treatment, it will work both ways. For day application, use a small amount. But for lip treatment overnight, it is recommended to use a generous amount for the desired effect.
- Great exfoliator, moisturizer
- Day and night application
- Light floral scent
- Absorbs too fast on the lips
O’Keeffe’s Lip Repair Night Treatment Lip Balm .25oz Jar
This lip repair treatment is for people with extremely dry lips. It repairs your lips, bringing them back to their natural moisturized state.
The treatment shows visible results in as little as 1 night of application. So while you sleep, the deep conditioning oils inside the balm work towards curing your dry and flaky lips.
Unlike other glossy lip treatments, this one gives a matt look. That is because it is specifically made to cure your lips with an overnight application.
- Intense moisturization for dry lips
- Contains conditioning oils
- Gives a matt look to your lips
- Can’t be used as a gloss for day application
Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Overnight Intensive Lip Treatment, Ultra-Conditioning Lip Care
Another intensive lip treatment especially for overnight application. Burt’s bees contain ceramides that deep inside your lips to bring out moisture. These ceramides also act as a barrier between your skin and the environment, to protect and seal in the moisture inside your lips.
With an extra thick consistency, you can easily manage to use this cream liberally.
For better results, you can use Burt’s bee scrub to exfoliate your lips before applying the balm.
- Intense moisturizing treatment
- Made of natural honey crystals
- Added ceramides to lock in moisture
- Smells great
- Can’t be used as a day cream for lips
Avashine Lip Sleep Mask with Collagen Peptide
Avashine uses collagen peptide to restore the lips to their usual glory. Collagen peptides help rebuild skin cells, hence giving your skin a new, fresh and healthy look. These are also water-soluble and give the lips a smooth, moisturizing effect.
Not only a night balm, but Avashine can also be used in the day for giving your lips a pop of color and moisturization at the same time.
- Made of collagen peptide formula
- Can be used in day or night
- Rejuvenate skin cells, hydrates and heals the lips
- Doesn’t have a scent
Neosporin Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy 0.27 oz
Neosporin makes use of white petrolatum to cure dry and chapped lips. The vitamins and mineral charged formula repairs the skin while you sleep. Other ingredients include Lanolin, paraffin, mineral oil, corn oil, etc.
With a repeated application for over 3 nights, you will find a considerable benefit to your lips. Your lips would have undergone repair and will be left nourished and dewy.
This cream is a night restoring therapy, for day use, opt for Neosporin Lip Health Daily Hydration Therapy
- Clinically tested for dry, parched lips
- A great effect in over 3 nights of application
- Hard to point out any
Vivostar Lip Sleeping Mask
Vivostar is a pout friendly lip balm. With a cherry red finish and a moisturized appeal, your lips will remain pout friendly throughout the stay.
Made of wheat germ oil, shea butter, camellia japonica, and jojoba seeds, this balm is full of nourishment for your lips. Not only does this help in removing dead cells but adds intensive moisturization.
The hydrolyzed collagen formula in the balm also helps prevent skin aging.
Plus, with a rosy tint and cherry smell, you would love to wear this lip mask night and day.
- Hydrolyzed collagen formula
- moisturized lips prevent aging
- Cherry scent
- Non-greasy formula
- Medium moisturization level
Moisturizing Green Tea Matcha Sleeping Lip Mask Balm
For more nourished and velvety lips, trying green tea enabled Matcha sleeping lip mask. To raise the benefits of green tea, a bit further, the balm has a good mixture of ingredients. Some of these include coconut oil, Copernicia cerifera, and Vit E extracts. Together, these help your lips look younger, hydrated, and soft.
If you love smelling green tea, you would love this balm. With a faint green tea-like fragrance, this balm will energize your mind too. However, if that is not the case, you can opt for strawberry, berry, and vanilla versions.
- Mild green tea scent
- Provides good moisturization and repair
- Non-sticky formula
- Hard to find any
BeauteHacks Moisture & Collagen Booster Sleeping Lip Mask
With a peachy scent and moisturized peachy lips, opt for this sleeping lip mask.
Made from peach extracts, shea butter, coconut oil, and jojoba oil, it is a power-packed product full of natural goodness. Not only does it help moisturize your lips but also locks in moisture.
A trusted and well-researched product, it is free from harmful chemicals and parabens.
- Peach scent and color
- 8 powerful organic extracts
- Helps lock-in and restore moisturization
- Free from parabens and chemicals including artificial fragrance
- Hard to find any
Somaluxe Store Lip Rescue Collagen + Peptide Complex
Somaluxe has brought a professional product specially formulated for the generation of new skin cells especially that of the lips.
It has 3 different types of lip collagen that help restore, moisturize, and build new skin cells, thereby leaving your lips healthier than before. Since it has skin-restoring collagen, it can also be used to remove age symptoms such as wrinkles and fine lines. In addition to that, it can be used as an under-eye cream too.
Dermatologically tested and deemed safe, this product is free from petroleum and other synthetic additives.
All you need is to apply a thin layer around the required area and leave it to heal.
- Professional, dermatologically tested
- Contains 3 types of collagen
- Restores hydration, renews skin cells
- Free from petroleum and synthetic additives
- Thin application recommended
- Can be used for wrinkles and under-eye cream too
- Hard to pick out any
Blue finger Lip Scrub, Double Effect Lip Sleeping Mask
Blue Finger lip balm acts both as a scrub and a mask for curing chapped lips. Made of jojoba oil and peptides it helps restore the moisture back into your lips. It also has collagen boosters that help rejuvenate the skin and make it look healthier and supple
You can choose to wear it during the day or as a night treatment.
With the delicious smell of strawberries, you would want to keep wearing this mask even in the day.
- Can be used in day or night
- Strawberry scent and tint
- Can be used both my males and females
- Not recommended for people who dislike the scent of strawberries
Hope this list contained the best fit for your dry, patchy lips. Just make sure you are careful of your allergies before narrowing down a product. Whether you need a balm for night-treatment only or as a day and nightwear, is your own choice.